We’ve all had those days where cravings seem to double up on power, making everything in the pantry look a little more desirable than usual. Sometimes, those cravings come and go, but most of the time, they need to be answered. Your results are still important though, so giving in to cravings needs to be done strategically. This is where our low-carb chocolate brownie recipe comes in handy!
This brownie recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth and need for chocolate without damaging your results!
Read: When Aunt Flow Visits
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter (or coconut oil)
- 30g 75% dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a pan with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, whisk almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, erythritol, and instant coffee. Make sure to whisk out all the clumps.
- In a separate bowl, melt the butter and chocolate (microwave OK). Whisk in the eggs then gently whisk in the dry ingredients until the dry ingredients are fully mixed in. Don’t over mix to avoid a batter that’s too thick.
- Transfer batter into the pan and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out moist. Slice into 16 squares, eat warm or cold!
Per 1 serving (makes 16 brownies)